Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Sunday

Today was a WONDERFUL Sabbath, and I thought I'd share some of it with all of you in the form of some pictures I took before and after church.
.
.

This is gorgeous.
.
.
White Rose of Sharon
.
.
Purple Rose of Sharon
.
.
Plums
.
.
Ha ha ha. My uncle Paul was playing around with my camera. :D
.
.

Clouds always fascinate me.
.
.

Annie Playing in the hose.
.
.

Annie, the hose, and the water bottle. Simple, yet somehow and adorable combination.
.
.

=D so cute
.
.

What a grin.
.
.

=D
.
.

Priceless.
.
.

Sunday has indeed come.
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the picture of the "purple rose" It's SO Pretty! you should be in photo...it's a fun class and you are AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

I really think you should keep blogging! It was a great blog :)

collinhead said...

beautiful pictures, i enjoyed it. i miss not snow.