Friday, August 3, 2007

The Master Artist

Hi everybody! You may notice that most of my blogs lately are pictures. As I look at the world around me and realize how beautiful it is, (and how well my camera captures it), I can't help but snapping away every chance I get! The work of the Master Artist never gets boring to look at to me....even during a rainstorm
.
.

Even the weed-like flowers that like to grow outside of the flower bed are beautiful.
.
.
"Purple Mountains' Majesty"
.
.
I was once asked whether I prefered sunrises or sunsets.... I decided that the Lord gave me both so I don't have to pick. :D
.
.
This always reminds me of what it must have looked like to the Nephites right before the Savior came.
.
.

What a beautiful finish to an amazing rainstorm.
.
.

"When the rain begins to fall, remember where the rain falls from..."
.
.

I love our mountains...I always miss them when I leave Utah.
.
.

It's like the rainstorm washed the skies clean.
.
.

Even amidst the hustle and bustle of our day, the Lord has left us constant reminders of Him. He truly is the Master Artist.
.
.

This, to me, is the picture of peace at the end of a storm.
.
.

Sunday Will Come.




No comments: