Sunday, July 29, 2007

My adventures this weekend

This weekend my grandpa had an army reunion up in Salt lake. Most of these pictures are somehow related to that. :D
.
.
This picture is from the 23rd floor of the Wells Fargo building in Salt lake. I couldn't get any closer to the window because it had little white circles all over it to stop too much sun from getting in. (This picture is looking to the West.)
.
.
This picture is from the 23rd floor again, but it was out a different window so I could get right up to the window. This is looking East toward the U, primary children's, etc.
.
.

This is looking to the North toward Bountiful.
.
.
I tried to get a pictures looking east at nighttime, but the shutter speed was so long and I didn't have a tripod or anything, so it was just blurry. Oh well!
.
.

I got home late last night, and as I was pulling in mycar I looked up at the moon. It was behind a little patch of clouds, and it was just beautiful. I got out the tripod this time, and took this picture.

No comments: